• The ideal resolution of the file should be 300 – 350 dpi. The images with lower resolutions may appear low quality when printed.
• Texts, tables and lines should be prepared in black color.
• Recommended resolution for bitmap images is 600 – 1200 dpi.
• The file should be in CMYK color mode for printing.If there is an extra colour, Pantone No must be indicated.
• All black texts and barcodes should be prepared in one color and not in CMYK.
• All the fonts used in the layout should be embedded to pdf file.
• All trim and bleed line marks must be indicated on each pdf page.
• Pages must have 5 mm bleeds. For Hardcovers, the bleed should be 18 mm.
• Trim line size must be the same with the size of the finished product.
• Page numbers, texts etc. shouldn’t be closer than 5 mm to the trim line.
• Trim lines should be the same size for all pages. If there is a difference between the trim lines on the pages, the Sales Manager should be informed in advance.
• The documents for digital printing must only have CMYK colours.
• The colourof the paper has an effect on the colors. Especially in yellowy papers.
• All contents should be converted to CMYK, grayscale color modes, pantone or HKS colors. Color modes like Multi Channel, LAB and RGB are not appropriate for offset printing.